Travellers may enter Krabi under the condition that they must:
1) Show proof that they have been fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine according to the manufacturer’s requirement or received at least 1 dose of Astrazeneca for the minimum of 14 days before departure, and
2) Have a document showing a negative RT-PCR or Rapid Antigen Test result less than 72 hours prior tothe departure.
- Those under 18 years who are unable to be vaccinated must have received a negative test by an RT-PCR or Rapid Antigen test no more than 72 hours before the departure date.
- Children under 5 years are not required to take a COVID-19 test but parents or guardian must register via the QT14 platform and download the “Mor Chana” application for them. They must report to officers at either Krabi International Airport, Provincial Border Patrol Office, or Port Patrol Office within 24 hours depending on the cases.
1. For those travelling through Krabi or visiting Krabi without staying overnight, if travelling from a Dark Red Zone, must show a document declaring the necessity of leaving the departure province.
2. Those who have recovered from COVID-19 less than 90 days and must show a document as proof.
- Social gatherings and activities are limited to a maximum of 20 people unless they are supervised by the authority and are being held in a sealed area, which must follow strict guidelines announced by the Ministry of Public Health.
- Any persons who violate or fail to comply with this order shall be guilty of an offence under Article 52 of the Communicable Disease Control Act B.E. 2558 (2015), which shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one (1) year or to a fine not exceeding one hundred thousand (100,000) Baht, or both and shall be guilty of an offence under Section 18 of the Emergency Decree on Public Administration in Emergency Situation B.E. 2548 (2005), which shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or to a fine not exceeding forty thousand (40,000) Baht, or both.
- For further inquiries, please contact the Krabi Public Health Office at 0615838589.
1600 New Phetchaburi Road, Makkasan, Ratchathevi, Bangkok 10400, THAILAND Tel : +662 250 5500 TAT Call Center 1672